- An Allure Cotton Tip and Ball Caddy and Allure Tissue Box will help save on space.
- The Medium and Multi-Level Organiser is great for your toothbrush and toothpaste
- The Glam 5 Compartment Organiser is ideal for storing makeup in small spaces.
- The Allure Stackable Cubes will store deodorants, nail polish and other small items.
Prepare the Guest Bathroom
Ever noticed how much cleaning you can get done in the ten minutes before family or friends drop over? One of the first, “Quick! I need to fix it!” rooms would have to be ever-used and always trusty, bathroom. The beauty in being prepared is that we’ve got time to get the bathroom looking ‘guest-ready’ and functioning at its best.
Much like our ‘Get Your Guest Room Ready’ article, when you’re preparing your guest bathroom it’s a great excuse to go through the cupboard behind the vanity, declutter your bathroom drawers and reassess what’s working and what’s not. It’s also the prime time to give the bathroom a deep clean and to restore order to those areas that have been through the decluttering process…
- For a narrow drawer, the Glam 5 Compartment Organiser will store moisturisers, nail polish, makeup and shavers.
- For a medium drawer, the 6 Piece Drawer Organiser Set is easy to access!
- For a wide drawer, the Linus Drawer Organisers are modular, available in a variety of sizes and have rubber feet to keep them from moving.
- An Over the Door Splash Shower Caddy offers in-shower storage (for hair care, beauty products, soaps and shavers) as well as out-of-the-shower storage (great for extra towel hanging space!)
- Everloc has a number fabulous items in their Endure Stainless Steel range. These improved rust resistant quality accessories hold up to 15kg, they are easy to remove/clean and require NO tools to install. Try doubling your storage with the Everloc Double Corner Basket – it’s ideal for busy bathrooms; Neat and petite, the Everloc Corner Basket is perfect if you’re just after a little extra space; The Everloc Dental Station is the perfect spot to hold soap, your toothbrush, shaver and a cup, while an Everloc Set of 2 Small Hooks will house your loofah, face washer.
With our restoration complete, here’s where we look at the gaps…
- Do you need to purchase new towels?
- Is there a hamper for guests to place items that need washing?
- Is there a designated spot for the kid’s bath toys ?
- Have you thought about buying extra shampoo, conditioner, soaps, loofahs, toothpaste, toilet paper and other personal touches?
Finally, place candles, perfume and fresh flowers in the guest bathroom to create a calm, spa-like ambience.
PERSONAL TOUCH! Consider placing one of our water hyacinth baskets in the bathroom (or the guest room if you’re short of bathroom space) and filling it with a blow dryer, shampoo, conditioner, soap, hand cream, nail file, toothpaste, floss, tissues, Panadol and any other “just incase you forgot yours” items that will ensure your guests feel completely welcome and right at home.