How Trolley Bags Work
Using the trolley bag is really easy.
We checked out the Trolley Bag Website and thought that the following FAQ’s were really useful:
Trolley Bag FAQ’s
- What are they made from? The material part of the bag is made from the same non-woven material as similar bags. The mesh component is made from the same netting that can be found in travel cots, ensuring optimum strength.
- Can they be washed? Yes. The plastic rods can be removed through the openings on each bag, and the bags can be machine washed.
- What size trolleys do they fit into? As long as the trolley you are using does not exceed 66cm in width, which is the width of the rods at the tops, then they will work perfectly fine.
- What weight can each bag hold? We do not specify an exact weight that the bags can hold. However, we are confident in saying that each bag will be able to hold what you are prepared to carry.
- Can they be used with a child in the seat of the trolley? Yes. The Trolley Bags will just bunch up a little more at the front of the trolley, or you can use one less bag.
We’ll cut to the chase… this product deserves a major thumbs up as it is so clever. Any invention that saves you time is worthy of serious consideration. It’s probably most useful if you are shopping at a supermarket with a long conveyer belt (as the trolley needs to be empty to expand it out). But overall it’s design and construction is very thoughtful and easy to use. We also like that it’s washable with the rods removed.
Here’s one last interesting fact – it was invented by an Irishman for his wife!
Are you a Howards Inspirations member?
Join in-store or online here to enjoy member only offers!
© Copyright Howards Storage World, 2021.
Accurate as of March 2021.
Click here to add your own text