- 1kg Pontiac potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1 large sprig of rosemary, stalk removed
- Freshly ground rock salt & black pepper
To achieve the slinky effect, use the Apple Peeler and Corer.
- Use your Apple Peeler and Corer to carefully slinky potatoes.
- Mix oil, butter, garlic & rosemary in bowl
- Dunk potatoes into mixture and get mixture inside potato. Arrange potatoes (slightly pulled out accordion style) on baking tray. Season with salt & pepper
- Bake for 35min at 200C or until golden.
- Serve on a wooden board with aioli or extra sea salt.