10 Drink Dispenser Recipes
Here are 10 of our favourite summer Drink Dispenser Recipes that will allow you to sick back, relax and enjoy your day!
There’s nothing quite like entertaining and wowing your guests with a refreshing summer cocktail.
- 1L apple juice, chilled
- 750ml orange juice, chilled
- 2L dry ginger ale, chilled
- 2L lemonade, chilled
- 250ml vodka
- 250g strawberries, hulled, diced
- Ice cubes
Combine apple juice, orange juice, dry ginger ale and lemonade in the drinks dispenser. Add vodka, strawberries and ice. Serve.
Ref: As seen on Taste.com.au
- 800ml Pimms No. 1 Cup
- 800ml pomegranate juice
- Ice cubes
- 2L soda water
- 2L lemonade
- 1 telegraph cucumber, halved cut into long, thin slices
- 4 oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mint leaves
Place Pimms, juice and ice cubes into a dispenser. Fill with soda water and lemonade. Stir in the cucumber, orange and mint. Serve with extra ice.
Ref: As seen on Taste.com.au http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/17886/pomegranate+pimms?ref=collections,christmas-drinks
- 2kg strawberries, hulled, plus sliced berries to serve
- 2 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 4 cup caster sugar
- 800ml vodka (or more if you like)
- 4L soda water
- Ice cubes, berries and mint leaves, to serve
Roughly chop berries in a food processor, then transfer to a bowl with vinegar. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Strain through a fine sieve over a bowl, stirring to allow the liquid to drip through until you have about 2 cup (500ml) liquid. Simmer liquid and sugar in a pan over medium heat for 5 minutes until reduced slightly. Cool syrup in fridge. To serve, pour syrup into a dispenser, add vodka, ice and soda, then garnish with mint and berries.
Ref: Adapted from recipe on Taste.com.au
- 2 x 750ml bottle chilled dry white wine
- 2L chilled clear apple juice
- 120ml brandy
- 2 red apple, halved, cored, thinly sliced crossways
- 2 orange, halved lengthways, thinly sliced crossways
- Ice cubes, to serve
Combine the wine, apple juice, brandy, apple and orange in drinks dispenser. Add the ice cubes and serve.
Ref: Adapted from a recipe on Taste.com.au –
- 1Kg fresh strawberries, washed, hulled
- 5L diet lemonade, chilled
- 1L unsweetened apple juice, chilled
- 1L sparkling natural mineral water, chilled
- 500ml freshly brewed tea, cooled
- 2 bunch mint, leaves picked
- Ice, to serve
Blend half the strawberries until smooth. Strain through a fine sieve into drinks dispenser. Finely chop the remaining strawberries and add to dispenser. Add the lemonade, juice, mineral water, tea and mint to the drinks dispenser and stir to combine. Serve with ice.
Ref: Adapted from Taste.com.au recipe-
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cup water
- 4 medium ripe peaches, cut into 6 wedges (discard pip)
- 4 punnets fresh raspberries
- 2 bunches fresh lemon thyme (rinsed and woody ends trimmed)
- 4 litres cold soda water
Simmer sugar and water, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved. Cool to room temperature. Transfer the syrup to an airtight container. Add peach slices to the syrup and stir to combine. Refrigerate until the peach flavor infuses the syrup, at least 4 hours or up to 3 days.
When ready to serve, pour the syrup through a fine-mesh strainer set over a medium bowl; discard the peach slices. Add half of the raspberries and half of the thyme sprigs to the bowl. (Set the rest of the raspberries and thyme aside to use as garnishes.) Using a potato masher, briefly smash the raspberries until they release their juices.
Set a fine-mesh strainer over drinks dispenser and pour in the raspberry & syrup mixture. Lightly press on the solids with a rubber spatula, and then discard the contents of the strainer. Add the soda water and some ice to the drinks dispenser and stir gently with a long spoon until combined.
When serving, pour over ice and add a sprig of bruised thyme and a few fresh raspberries.
Ref: Adapted from a recipe on chow.com.au
- 15 limes
- 3/4 cup of fresh mint leaves
- 4 ½ L Ginger beer, chilled
- 6 cups of ice
Cut 3 limes into 8 thin wedges. Juice the remaining limes (you will need 1 ½ cups of juice). Place lime wedges and mint into a bowl. Using the end of a wooden rolling pink or wooden spoon crush lime and mint. Add to drink dispenser. Add lime juice, ginger beer and ice. Stir to combine. Serve.
Ref: Recipe adapted from Taste.com.au –