Win a brabantia Bo Bin
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter is Howards Storage World (My Home Storage Pty Ltd, ABN 20617149407 ), whose registered office is at: Building 2, 1-3 Rodborough Rd, Frenchs Forest, NSW, 2086.
- Information on prizes and how to enter Howards competitions form part of these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering Howards competitions, entrants accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Entry to Howards competitions are open to all Australian residents aged 13 years and above; excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter and its associated companies.
- Entry to the competition is only accepted between 09.00 AEDT on 12/3/2018 and closes at 23:59 AEDT on 6/5/2018 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter Howards competitions entrants must, within the Promotional Period meet the following requirements (“Submission Criteria”):
- Enter via the Howards Storage World website homepage www.hsw.com.au
- Provide a valid Howards receipt code from a purchase within the promotional period
- Howards Inspirations Rewards Members will automatically receive a double entry
- Write in 25 words or less your “Why you would like to win a brabantia BO Bin”.
- There will be five (5) winners in total, each receiving a brabantia BO Bin, in Howards choice of colour and configuration. The prize will be fulfilled via Howards Online Store courtesy of brabantia.
- The five winners will be selected at Howards Storage Worlds Group Office in Frenchs Forest on Wednesday 9th May, 2018.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the competition close, by email and/or by phone (if available) by a representative from Howards Storage Worlds Group Office.
- The total value of each prize is $399, and there are 5 on offer, totaling $1,995.
- Entrants are responsible for any costs incurred in entering the competition and they will not be reimbursed for such costs irrespective of whether or not they are successful in the competition.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- This promotion is a game of skill. The judges’ decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into.
- All prize winners agree to the use of their name, address suburb, quotes and/or images for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
- If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
- The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for prize damage or loss in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
- Each entrant’s personal information is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this Competition and the winner. The personal information of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error or interruption in receiving entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
- All entries become the property of Howards Storage World. As such, Howards Storage World is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the winning responses.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, due to technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date.
- The laws of NSW govern this Howards Storage World competition.